MommaSaysToRead

Momma Says to Read

Holiday Hell by Liz Meldon

Holiday Hell (Erotic Short Shorts Book 2) - Liz Meldon

"There's no greater hell than working retail in December." Truer words were never spoken! Having been in Elise's shoes, I could feel her pull your hair out frustration with her job. And let me just say that while her work day woes may seem over the top for dramatic purpose, they are not. Working in a toy department at Christmas is a whole bag of crazy and then some. Unfortunately, for me, I didn't have the sweet and sexy that is Jack to visit me while on his quest for the latest 'must-have' toy. From my having been there perspective, I can look back with a laugh, and I certainly did plenty of that with Holiday Hell. Elise's inner dialogue had me laughing out loud more than once and her snark is great. Of course, Liz Meldon doesn't stop at funny. We get a bit of steamy goodness to go with our humor. Each time Elise and Jack meet, the attraction builds, and even though I could easily guess where the story was going, I still thoroughly enjoyed getting there. Although, I do have to say that I wasn't expecting the location for this pair's holiday stress relief, which only added to the fun! Easily read in one sitting, this one is perfect for a quick midday or bedtime read to add a bit of levity to the busy holiday season.