MommaSaysToRead

Momma Says to Read

Great finale to the trilogy

Skye (All In Book 3) - Liz Meldon

What do you do when you fall in love with two great men? What if they both love you back? Skye finds out the answer to those questions in this third book in the All In trilogy. Like the first two books, this one is a fast-paced, quick read and it picks up where book two left off. I'm always impressed to find a story like this that isn't just about the sex, and there is indeed, so much story here. It is scorching hot, but there's no much more to it. We get lots of emotion in this one, including Cole's explanation of his hesitance in claiming Skye. Skye with her determination, Finn with his jokes and playful attitude, and the sweet and serious Cole all make for an endearing cast of characters that make you want to see their happy ending. This trio's journey is entertaining and sexy with the perfect amount of wit and humor. Meldon has rounded out this trilogy perfectly with this third book.