MommaSaysToRead

Momma Says to Read

Hilarious and fun

The Vampire wants a Wife (Supernatural Dating Agency Book 1) - Andie M. Long

Romance, laughs, and a bit of suspense and danger combine to make for one crazy good story in The Vampire Wants a Wife. Andie Long's talent for story-telling shines in this first in the series with a fast-paced, hilarious tale. This one is a great blend of paranormal, romance, sexy fun, tension-building suspense and just the right amount of perfectly timed levity. When an oh so sexy vampire sets his sights on a human who's sure vampires don't exist, problems are sure to arise, and this pair finds plenty of problems. I loved Shelley's snark and Theo's reaction to her antics was sooo good. There are so many great characters in this one and I can't wait to see them again as the series progresses. The only downfall was that I was having such a good time with this crazy bunch that I didn't want it to end! Long has certainly set a high bar for what comes next in the Supernatural Dating Agency world.