MommaSaysToRead

Momma Says to Read

Entertaining, steamy read

Passion, Vows & Babies: Unbearable: An Unacceptables MC Standalone Romance (Kindle Worlds Novella) - Kristen Hope Mazzola

I am loving this series! Unbearable, like the rest of the series, is a quick read, but the author packs a lot of emotion into its pages. While Bear and Scarlett's story isn't quite instalove, it is pretty darn quick love, but this pair is so good together that it feels like they've been a couple forever. Bear is a big, tough guy, but shows his softer side with Scarlett, who proves to be absolutely perfect for our MC President. Thrown together by extreme circumstances, Bear and Scarlett's romance isn't exactly a second chance love story, but it is a second chance at love for Scarlett and it's packed full of love, loyalty, botherhood, and fan yourself steam.

While Unbearable is part of the Unacceptables MC series, it can be read as a standalone. However, I highly recommend reading the whole series, because you won't want to miss a word of it.