MommaSaysToRead

Momma Says to Read

Sweet, steamy, & angsty

One More Chance: A Second-Chance Gay Romance (Boys of Oceanside Book 3) - Rachel Kane

One More Chance is the third book in the Boys of Oceanside series, and while we do get to see past faves from the series, this one can easily be read as a standalone. It's a second chance romance and Cave and Ransom will knock your socks off.

The story does have a bit more angst than I usually care for, but Kane keeps the story moving along nicely with her compelling characters that drive you crazy even as you can't help but root for their happy ending.

My heart went out to the stoic Cave and even the rather spoiled Ransom with his stuck between a rock and a hard place situation. Several times throughout the story, I found myself wishing that Cave would just shake Ransom until his teeth rattled to set him straight, and more than once, I wished I could it myself. But, this pair is so darn sweet together that I couldn't stay frustrated with either of them for long.

Overall, this is a second chance romance, but it is also a story of standing up for what's right and being proud of who you are, regardless of the cost.