MommaSaysToRead

Momma Says to Read

Captivating

Captured Memories - Katherine McIntyre

Captured Memories is a beautifully written, second-chance romance. There's a lot of story packed into this novella length read and I found it both captivating and compelling. Both Zane and Liv are dealing with some pretty heavy issues and while their individual stories will break your heart, the strength they find in each other will warm it.

Liv and Zane's love story is both sweet and steamy. It's the story of two people who find their own inner strength as well as each being a rock for the other, but it's also the tale of two people living through and dealing with the fallout of trauma and coming through that darkness to find hope, love, and happily ever after.

I have to add that I started this book at bedtime, with the intention of reading a couple of chapters before heading off to dreamland. Before I knew it, I was turning the last page because I absolutely couldn't stop reading this fascinating story. The title is perfect for this one because it certainly captivated this reader.