MommaSaysToRead

Momma Says to Read

Great addition the Spirit Chasers series

To Stop a Shadow (Spirit Chasers Book 2) - Carrie Pulkinen

A second chance romance, a house with secrets, and some interesting conversations with a coat rack! That's just the tip of the iceberg with this second book in the Spirit Chasers series.
I thoroughly enjoyed the first book in the series, To Catch a Spirit, and Pulkinen proves once again just how talented she is with this one. We do get lots of Logan and Allison from the first book in To Stop a Shadow, but both books can easily be read as stand-alones.
Trent and Tina's story is a fantastic mix of romance, suspense, and the creepy supernatural. As Trent and Tina dance around the relationship issue, things get creepier and crazier in the house that Trent has inherited from his uncle.
To say too much would give spoilers and the building tension and suspense of this wonderfully written tale is a big part of what I enjoyed most about it. So, I'll just sum up with this thought - if you enjoy romance and/or the supernatural, I highly recommend To Stop a Shadow. The book is full of steamy romance, a creepy house, and friends you can count on, all rolled into one imaginative story that I couldn't put down.