MommaSaysToRead

Momma Says to Read

Sexy, action-packed read

Poisonous Temptation: Division 2 (The Berkano Vampire Collection) - Isadora  Brown

I went into this one knowing absolutely nothing about the world of the Berkano vampires, but I do know Isadora Brown's work and I have to say, she didn't disappoint. In fact, I think this standalone had convinced me to check out the other books in Berkano collection. The world and characters were interesting and intriguing and this couple is so good together, even if they did fall into romance kicking and screaming every step of the way. Thyos and Aurelia's relationship is not just forbidden, it can get them killed in a world where vampires and witches hate each other. This vampire tale is quite different from what I'm used to. It's a world where the vampires are quite literally at the bottom of the societal totem pole. With lots of twists and turns, this author has, once again, given us a paranormal romance that is romantic, steamy, full of action and intrigue, and kept me turning pages.