MommaSaysToRead

Momma Says to Read

Sweet and Sexy

SEAL'd Trust (Brotherhood of SEAL'd Hearts) - Gabi Moore

This one was a bit different than what I've come to expect from this author, but it's just as good. Max and Kate's story does have a touch of darkness, but the story is lighter than Moore's usual fare. SEAL'd Trust is more about what comes after the darkness, after you break away from the bad and start a life with hope. Max and Kate don't start out as lovers and as the story progresses, we get to see a friendship develop - one that gradually becomes more. Max is certainly an alpha male. He's sexy and tough, but he also has a softer side that is quite lovable. Given Kate's recent past, she has some serious trust issues to work through and Max may be just the thing she needs, whether she realizes it or not. This couple is so good together and when they come together, it's off the charts steamy with a touch of sweetness thrown in.

To sum it up, SEAL'd Trust is kind of an enemies to friends to lovers romance. It's sweet and sexy with a bit of humor. It's not just about romance, but about living life with hope and finding that special someone to spend that life with. With a good flow, great characters, and witty dialogue, this one is certainly a page turner and I loved every single word!