MommaSaysToRead

Momma Says to Read

Captivating

Reagan Through the Looking Glass (Hacking Wonderland Book 1) - Allyson Lindt, Daqri Bernardo

This original twist on the Wonderland story is fast-paced and full of action, intrigue, adventure, suspense, and even a bit of romance. It is a hacker tale, but it isn't so full of tech speak as to be distracting. I'm probably the most technologically challenged person that I know and I had no problem understanding what was happening on the cyber side of things. The characters are interesting and developed and the story kept me guessing from the beginning. Reagan (Alice) has no idea just how far down the rabbit hole she's going to have to go or who she should trust on her journey. She's torn between two men in this dangerous game and they both have secrets, some bigger than others, and Reagan is stuck somewhere in the middle. Too much more would give spoilers and this is one that shouldn't be spoiled for anyone. I highly recommend this captivating story to anyone who enjoys the genre.