MommaSaysToRead

Momma Says to Read

Snark and Romance

Food Fight: An Eroticomedy Duology (Strip Mall Series Book 1) - Heather  Ohhh, T.  Torrid

Food Fight is great for combining some funny with the sexy. A good bit of humor is always welcome and both stories in this book have plenty of snark and humor along with being packed full of steam. The food euphemisms were a little over the top at times, but considering the title and the sarcasm involved in both stories, it was expected. This was my first read from either of the authors and I was quite impressed at how well-written these fast-paced tales are. Both are novella length and the pacing is good. I was also impressed that while it is pretty quick love in both cases, it's not instalove. The attraction and chemistry is there and almost palpable with both couples, but they aren't professing undying love from first sight. Overall, these tales are funny, sexy, and romantic - perfect for a quick bedtime read or when you need a chuckle.