MommaSaysToRead

Momma Says to Read

Gripping Series

Jewels and Panties (Book, Six): Puppet Master - Brooke Kinsley

This sixth book in the Jewels and Panties series brings yet more twists in the story and another mind-blowing cliffy. With each book in this series, I say that I'm not going to presume anything, and then I catch myself doing just that when the author blows me out of the water. We learn more about Phaedra and her motivations in this one and Etta finds out just what she's capable of and how far she'll go for someone she loves.

Like its predecessors, Puppet Master, which is very suitable titled, is dark, gripping, and packed full of suspense and twists that I certainly didn't see coming. The story centers around Lincoln and Etta and their journey, but it's so much more than that. So many other characters throughout this series have been key players and not at all what I would call secondary. So much so that I have become just as interested in their journeys as Linc and Etta's. With so many great characters - some I love and some I love to hate - and an equally great story line, it's impossible not to become hooked on this series.