MommaSaysToRead

Momma Says to Read

Chilling

A Girl to Die For: A Thriller - Lucy Wild
While it's not a long story (only about an hour and a half read time), A Girl to Die For has everything a good thriller needs. It's creepy, twisted, and keeps you guessing. I've read Wild's romances and liked them, but this is a cut above. There's zero romance in this one, but there is plenty to keep you sitting on the edge of your seat and turning pages.
Holly has an innocence about her that makes you worry in an almost parental way and that worry grows as the story progresses, especially when it's combined with the horror stories about online predators. Take those factors, add them to a disturbing tale about a serial killer and you have a tale that's impossible to put down.
Let's not forget the twists in this gripping story. Just when you think you know where it's going, you really don't. A Girl to Die For is not one of those happily ever after, everything's coming up roses kind of tales, in fact, it's quite the opposite and I loved every single word! All I can say is I sincerely hope that this isn't a one off in the thriller genre for Lucy Wild because I can't wait to see what else she has in her imagination.