MommaSaysToRead

Momma Says to Read

Romance, Suspense, Intrigue

Dirty Deeds (The Dirty Series) - HelenKay Dimon

HelenKay Dimon has a writing style that quickly pulls a reader in and that, combined with the opening scene in Dirty Deeds, caught my attention and had my gears turning long before the romance began. Both Gaige and Alec have their secrets and determined to keep them, so naturally, they divulge things, little by little, in their intimate moments. The pair is good together and they have great chemistry, even when they're tiptoeing around each other.
Between spies, possible espionage, attacks, break-ins, and the steam generated by our main characters, there's plenty going on, but the story did still lag a bit at times. Fortunately, the suspense, intrigue, and twists kept me plunging ahead for the next bit of action.
Overall, Dirty Deeds is well-written, interesting, and entertaining. It is steamy and those scenes are pretty hot, but it's about so much more than that. There's a lot of story here and well worth the read.