MommaSaysToRead

Momma Says to Read

Looking For Love (Semper Fi, The Forever Faithful Series) (Volume 2) - Stella Starling

Looking for Love is one of those feel good, leave you with a smile romances. It's not all sunshine and roses; it does have some angst, but the story is more about Zach and Micah finding each other and holding on in spite of that angst. It is lengthy, but with Starling's writing style and gift for storytelling, the time seemed to fly by. This is not a book that you can read one chapter and put it aside - I didn't want to put it down.

Zach is a serial dater, always looking for that spark that leads to a lifetime love while Micah has never even had a romantic partner. Their different in so many ways, yet absolutely perfect together. Micah has an innocence about life that is sweet and endearing, and Zach has seen some of the worst things in life, but he's determined to be better than the examples set for him.

To say more would give spoilers and this is one that you need to read and enjoy for yourself. It is the second in the Semper Fi, The Forever Faithful series, which is a spin-off of the At Last, Beloved series, but you won't have any problem following Micah and Zach's story. Warning: once you've read this one, you'll want to read the others. The characters are addictive!